Rules and Regulations regarding fee
Due dates for fee payment is by 10th for monthly/quarterly fee.
- After 10th of the month, late fee of Rs.100/- will be charged as fine for the month. If fee is not paid by 30th/ 31st of the month with late fee, name of the student will be struck off the rolls and the student will not be allowed to attend the classes. Re-admission procedure will be done only once.
- Please write Name, Class and Admission no. of the student at the back of the cheque /draft.
- Please write Cheque No., Date, Name of the Bank and Branch on the fee slips.
- If you have more than one child studying in the school, please issue separate cheques for each student.
- Bus fee will be charged for all the 12 months.
- Proper receipt should be obtained for any payments made.
- Cheque should be drawn in favor of Green Apple Public School. In case of any payments made contrary to these instructions, the school management will not be responsible.
Refund of Fee
Normally fee is non-refundable. In rare cases only, a proportionate fee can be refunded as per CBSE rules on submission of satisfactory documentary proof.
1. Request for withdrawal of student / ward should be submitted in the prescribed form at the school office.
2. It should be duly signed by the parents / guardians.
Note: At the time of admission the payments to be made are – Admission fee, Annual Charges & Transportation Charges.
Code of Conduct
The school prides itself on its high standard of discipline & code of conduct. It expects its student to adhere to the code for:
1. Personal hygiene, attendance & punctuality.
2. Behaviour, Good manners, Language & Conduct.
3. Respect for others, for the school, its property & image.
4. Adhering to school rules & regulations in all areas. Any breach of code of conduct could result in fine or punishment. In extreme cases, this could also result in suspension or rustication of the ward. The school’s decision would be final and binding in all such cases.