- Parents seeking admission to GAPS for their ward should carefully read the following before filling up the registration form.
- Boys and girls are eligible for Admission from Grade I to X.
- Children must fulfil the minimum age requirement as on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought.
- Prospectus & Registration form will be issued for current as well as forthcoming session.
- Registration form, provided along with the Prospectus, must be complete in all respects before submission.
- The dates for Interview/ Entrance Test will be communicated at the time of obtaining the Prospectus or at the time of Registration.
- Registration does not in anyway ensure admission.
- Student must appear for the Interview/ Entrance Test on the specified date. Parents must accompany the child at the time of Interview/ Entrance Test.
- The decision of Selection Committee will be final & binding.
- Fee has to be deposited within stipulated period.
- The following documents are to be submitted before joining the school.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Three pass port size photograph of child and parents.
- Aadhar Card of Child & Parents.
- T.C and Report Card in case coming from another school.
Refund of Fee
Normally fee is non-refundable. In rare cases only, a proportionate fee can be refunded as per CBSE rules on submission of satisfactory documentary proof.
1. Request for withdrawal of student / ward should be submitted in the prescribed form at the school office.
2. It should be duly signed by the parents / guardians.
Note: At the time of admission the payments to be made are – Admission fee, Annual Charges & Transportation Charges.