Our policy is valid for 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your payment, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds are applicable only when multiple attempts were made to pay the fees and in no case was the fee receipt issued/generated.
Steps to be followed for Refund:
- Get in touch with school fees in charge. The accountant will check over the fee status on the system and issue the payment receipt (if applicable). In case the accountant fails to provide a proper fee receipt, they will initiate the process of refund.
- Refunds once approved are credited automatically to the original source account within 10 working days.
Missed Refund (applicable post 10 working days of refund initialization)
- For Mobile Wallet/Card: If the refund amount is not credited to the source account, kindly check with the concerned source bank/account.
- For Credit Card Payment: contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- For Net-banking: contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please write to us with the below-mentioned details
- Student Name
- Class – Section
- Admission Number
- Screenshot of the transaction done